12 days | Departure City: Tangier
- Get an idea about the history of Morocco through the Imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fes.
- Get lost in the alleyways of the medina, immerse yourself in the centuries-old souks and discover the amazing architecture through themonuments and museums.
- Walk in Morocco’s most impressive Canyon through spectacular rock formations, Todra and Dades.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains through the three different ranges, High Atlas, Middle Atlas and Anti Atlas and Rif mountains to the North.
- Discover the spectacular lush valleys and over a hundred years old Kasbahs revealing your love of the great outdoors.
- Experience the real nomad life! Ride a camel, watch the beautiful sun-set over the dunes of the Sahara without missing out on the bright stars in the sky above.
- Travel on rarely frequented off the beaten track and enjoy the freedom of the drive!
- An appreciation of cultural diversity and warm hospitality of the Berbers ( Imazighen )
- Taste the Moroccan gastronomy! A balance between spices and the rich combinations of vegetables and meat.
Day 1 : Meet you in Tangier port and drive to Chechaouen.
Day 2 : Chefchaouen – Chechaouen
A free day to experience this beautiful blue town on the side of Rif mountains.
Day 3 : Chefchaouen – Volubilis Ruins – Meknes – Fes
You will start travelling to Fes via Meknes and Volubilis. In Meknes, known as the Ismaili capital of Morocco, you will see the famous gate Bab Mansour, the Sahrij Souani Bassin, and the Mulay Ismail Mausoleum. Your journey continues to Volubilis, the Roman ruins, dating to 25BC where some of the original mosaics are still in very good shape, explore the site and continue to Fes via the foothills of the Rif Mountains. Get to Fes at the end of the afternoon.
Day 4 : Fes – Fes
City Tour of Fes with your local guide to see the best that this beautiful city offers.
Day 5 : Fes – Midelt
After breakfast in your riad, you will leave Fes travelling towards Ifran, a beautiful mountains village, referred to as “the Switzerland of Morocco” and then on to Midelt. During this journey you’ll experience glimpses of the Middle Atlas and Higher Atlas mountains. Stopping at Azrou, a Berber village in the middle of the famous cedar forest – the largest in Morocco – where you may well sight Barbary apes. After sometime within the forest, your journey continues to Midelt along the magnificent hills and mountains of the Atlas.
Day 6 : Midelt – Merzouga ( Erg Chebbi dunes )
After breakfast in your hotel you will travel to Merzouga via Errachidia and Erfoud. You will be travelling taking in views of the High Atlas plateau, you’ll notice how the scenery changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia, you will travel along the luxuriant Ziz Valley, Arrive at Merzouga on the afternoon. you will mount your camel, guided by an experienced camel man to explore within the golden sand sea of Merzouga . Dinner in front of the tent where you will spend the night.
Day 7 : Merzouga – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley
You’ll wake you up early in the morning to watch what well may be the best sunrise of your life. You’ll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. Enroute you couldn’t fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes – changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast in the hotel, you’ll leave for Rissani , Tinghir, and Todra gorges – the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the Todra Valley we’ll drive through the Dades Valley, where you’ll see the majestic sand castles and the amazing rock formations known as “monkey toes”.
Day 8 : Dades Valley – Ouarzazate
After breakfast in the hotel, you will travel through the Dades Valley towards Kalaa M’gouna and Ouarzazate. The route through Dades Valley is the way of the thousand kasbahs – providing numerous opportunities to take some of your best photographic shots of the trip. Today you will have the opportunity to meet Berber Nomads in their caves We’ll stop at Kalaat M’gouna, “the rose city”, to purchase the rosewater, which will make your linen smell good a long time after your trip is over. Continue to Skoura and the birds valley.
Day 9 : Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah – Marrakech
After breakfast continue to visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, the place where alot movies were filmed like , Babel, Lawarence of Arabia … Continue to Marrakech over the high Atlas mountains through Tizi N’tishka Pass. Arrive Marrakech.
Day 10 : Marrakech – Marrakech
Sightseeing of Marrakech with your local guide.
Day 11 : Marrakech – Casablanca
Visit the beautiful mosque of Hassan ll which is considered among the largest ones in Islamic world and check into your accommodation.
Day 12 : Transfer the airport and the end of the adventure.
- Comfortable transportation (4×4 toyota land cruiser – micro bus)
- Driver-guide who speaks your language
- Hotels – riad with half board
- Camel ride (camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp
- Plane tickets
- Tickets of the Historical Monuments